skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
J* Boys
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Hello Ya'll
ChellaJ [Rachelle]
I love being creative & I love taking pictures. I love to capture the moments, the excitement, the things that define you and me. When I'm not taking pictures, I enjoy spending time with my family and raising my two boys & brand new baby girl.
View my complete profile
Contact Me:
ChellaJphotography@hotmail.com
or
801.502.3787
Pricing
You can book your family photo shoot for only $75.00. [up to 6 people]. Extra cost for each additional person.
This includes a 1-2 hour photo shoot, editing your pictures, and a CD with 30-35images.
If you refer someone and I take their family pictures, you can get $10 off your next sitting fee.
For an additional $20 you can get all [unedited] images on CD.
Book your photo shoot today!
Promotional Special (Sept-Dec 09)
Baby Package - $35.00. (This includes setting fee, editing pics and a CD with 15 pics in color and B&W)
Other
You can expect your CD to be in the mail within two weeks of your photo shoot. If not, I'll let you know.
Gallery
Babies
Family
Kids
Sisters
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments